Monday, May 12, 2014

Asparagus cigars

What a nice idea to eat and serve asparagus! I saw this on the Rachel Khoo's blog last week. Those of you who saw few of my previous posts know how much I love Rachel's recipes. I can't wait for her third book to be published! With asparagus being in season nowadays, I had to give this recipe a try right away. This is how it turned out, very pretty and tasty as well! Not at all soggy asparagus accompanied with the crispy puff pastry. I forgot to add cream cheese that was suggested in the recipe; not sure if the cream cheese would make it the puff pastry soggy. I don't think so, but please let me know if you try it. 

Here is the original recipe:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/asparagus_and_puff_00402





Bon appetit,
Miki

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recipe Milena. I love it! Will have to try it out. This can make very nice appetizer or side dish too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) You are welcome! Yes, perfect for summer parties ;)

    ReplyDelete