Sunday, August 14, 2016

Poached Peaches With Baked Ricotta

 Few things say summer like peaches! We loved this recipe for baked ricotta with poached peaches - we made it two times in the past two weeks. It was a great way to use peaches from our tree too!
Summer vacation is almost over! First time I made this cake "for a sweet start of 1st grade". The second time the girls asked for it so I said: "Lets make it a double sweet beginning of school years to come!


Here is the recipe:

http://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/poached-peaches-baked-ricotta

Note: Both times I cut the recipe in half. First time around I did not have lemon verbena and I used only lemon balm for the sauce and it turned out fine; second time I used them both for the extra lemony sauce.



Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment