Friday, April 7, 2017

Meyer Lemon Cardamom Ice Cream


I am not  an ice cream person at all. But I love unusual flavors when it comes to ice creams- like black sesame seeds is one of my favorites.
Meyer lemon and cardamom is now another one added to the list.
We love lemons in our family and I use them a lot  in cooking so it is very hard for us to make something like this because you simply need a lots of lemons! And Mayer lemon we treat like a special orange - we just eat them, just like that by themselves! But I am so glad I tried this recipe as this is very unique and wonderful flavor in combination with cardamom.

Here is the recipe: http://recipes.latimes.com/recipe-meyer-lemon-cardamom-ice-cream/

Enjoy!







1 comments:

  1. Thank you for the recipe! The flavor combo sounds heavenly and refreshing for the warm weather that is coming our way :)

    ReplyDelete